- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that TJC does not own or control, or to people that TJC does not employ or manage.
Information Collection :
TJC collects personally identifiable information when you register for an Interactive Registrationï¿½ account, when you visit pages on registry.jockeyclub.com, and when you enter promotions conducted on registry.jockeyclub.com. TJC may also collect personally identifiable information when you visit or register with a site maintained by an affiliate of TJC. TJC may also receive personally identifiable information from other sources.
- When you register for an account on registry.jockeyclub.com, we may ask for your name, e-mail address, birth date, telephone number, gender, zip code, occupation, industry, and personal interests. Once you register on registry.jockeyclub.com and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
- TJC also automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, TJC cookie information, and the page you requested.
Information Use :
TJC uses the information it gathers on you for four general purposes: (i) to distribute to customers and affiliates of TJC that offer products and services for sale to TJC's users so that they may inform you about such products and services, (ii) to customize the advertising and content you see on registry.jockeyclub.com, (iii) to fulfill your requests for certain products and services, and (iv) to contact you about specials/promotions and new products.
Information Sharing and Disclosure :
TJC may otherwise, without notice, distribute personally identifiable information about you to other companies or people when:
We need to share your information to provide the product or service you have requested;
We need to send the information to companies that work for or on behalf of TJC to provide a product or service to you. (Unless we tell you differently, these companies do not have any right to use the personally identifiable information we provide to them beyond what is necessary to assist us.);
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, legal process or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims; or
- We find that your actions on our web sites violate the TJC Terms and Conditions of Use.
TJC may set and access registry.jockeyclub.com cookies on your computer.
- TJC allows other companies that are presenting advertisements on some of our pages to set and access their cookies on your computer. Other companies' use of their cookies is subject to their own privacy policies, not this one. Advertisers or other companies do not have access to registry.jockeyclub.com cookies.
- TJC uses web beacons to access our cookies within and outside our network of web sites and in connection with TJC products and services.
Your Ability to Edit and Delete Your Account Information and Preferences :
You may edit your registry.jockeyclub.com account information and preferences, including whether you want TJC to contact you about specials/promotions and new products by contacting TJC at 800-444-8521 Monday through Friday between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m., Eastern Time.
- You may request deletion of your registry.jockeyclub.com account by contacting TJC at 800-444-8521 (during the hours noted above) and requesting termination of your account.
Your registry.jockeyclub.com account Information is password-protected for your privacy and security.
- In certain areas TJC uses industry-standard SSL-encryption to protect data transmissions.
TJC may amend this policy from time to time. If we make any substantial changes in the way we use your personal information we will notify you by posting a prominent announcement on our pages.
Questions or Suggestions :
- If you have questions or suggestions, please contact TJC at the number and during the times shown above.